Cyber Defense Labs has both years of experience responding to and managing security incidents and performing digital forensics of all types. In addition, CDL can assist in the development of an incident response plan. Our digital forensics process includes identification of an incident, preparation and planning, evidence data collection and preservation, examination, data analysis and validation, and reporting.
CDL can collect evidence on a large range of device types and applications covering network, server/workstations, mainframe/mid-range systems, virtual machines, mobile, databases, etc.
CDL can provide support in the follow areas:
- Incident Response Plan Assessment
- Incident Response Plan Development
- System and Network Digital Forensics
- Incident Handling and Management
- Malware Analysis and Research
- Data Wiping and Declassification
- Data Recovery